I own the copyright on the content, except where previous third party licensing precedes this.
You may NOT use this work for commercial purposes without explicit permission from the author and blog owner. Commercial purposes includes blogs with ads and income generating features. Excerpts are permitted, full content is NOT. A fair use excerpt is considered NOT to exceed approximately 250 words of the post content with an attributing link to the original content.
You can however do the following under creative commons license:
- Share – copy, distribute, display, and perform the work
- Remix – make derivative works
Under these conditions:
- Attribution – You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the Licensor.
- Noncommercial – You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike – If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under a license identical to this one.